Mug Cake is best dessert for us for sudden craving in middle of the night or while watching movies or while studying .. !! I love them with some icecream in summer time... but in winter just this alove work wonder for us !
Just few minutes in kitchen and this ultimate soft choco cake is ready to have.. :) and the best part is gooey fudgey chocolate sauce as surprise in the bottom of cup !(as you can see in the pictures).Some times i make them even in pressure cooker instead of microwave !
2.5tbsp Cocoa powder
Pinch of Baking powder
1/4cup Esspresso coffee
1.5tbsp Choco Chips/Crushed chocolate
1 Mug/Big Cup
- Add flour,2tbsp sugar,2tbsp cocoa powder and baking powder to the mug, and mix well.
- Crack an egg and add it to your mug. Be sure to mix it well to avoid any pockets of flour in the corners. Pour in the milk, oil and 1tbsp chocolate chips, and mix well.
- On top of the mixture spread remaining cocoa powder,sugar and choco chips.Pour hot coffee over it.
- Pop mug into the microwave & zap for 3 minutes on maximum power. Wait until the cake stops rising OR
- Put in hot pressure cooker(without rubber and whistle) for 5minutes on high heat.than on low heat for another 4-5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes,sprinkle some icing sugar and enjoy.
# The cake may rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
## If you want simple mug cake ,just dont add any topping.