I got this recipe some days back on internet from some local Afghan chef and loved it.Just made some tiny changes..Dish turned out really well and full of flavors.
1 Onion(boiled and paste)
1onion (finely chopped)
1tsp Ginger paste
1tsp Garlic paste
10 Almonds(blanched and ground)
1tsp Cumin seeds
1/2tsp Fennel seeds
5 Green cardamom powder
1tsp coriander powder
1tsp Pepper powder
1/2tsp Clove powder
Salt to taste
2tbsp green Coriander(finely chopped)
- Marinade chicken with ground almonds,ginger-garlic paste,salt and curd for 4-5 hours.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan.Add Chopped onions.Saute till it turrns pink.
- remove chicken from marinade and add to pan.cook on high heat till it change its color.
- Add onion paste,tomato paste and all spices.Mix and cook for another 5minutes.
- Add marinade.Low the heat and cook for 20minutes or till it become tender.
- Finally add cream and mix well.Garnish with coriander and serve hot with roti.