Friday, March 8, 2013

Chocolate fudge Cake (Whole wheat)





Cracks on top are actually melted chocolate chunks  !!

This one is all time favorite among my friends ! good solution for sudden dessert carving after dinner or whatever ...Making it with whole wheat make an excuse to bake more often ..
Because of using whole wheat,you get a very fudge cake with slight geuy base...I already posted similar recipe some months back using all purpose flour (click here to check)


This post is actually going to be guest post for one of my blogger friend Priya in her Event "Friday Chat with blogger"..I personally like the idea of event as it nice way to know each other better....Till now she has chatted many bloggers and this time i got lucky to get chance !

For recipe of this irresistible dessert as well as our chatting session,just you need to CLICK here  ... hope you will like it ! 






6 comments:

  1. Delicious fudge cake, looks so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious chocolate fudge cake, I loved reading your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirti
    There is an award waiting for your blog please grab that.
    http://samachuruchikalam.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html
    Regards
    Manju

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tempting, lovely clicks. Love your blog! I'm happy to follow you, you can visit my blog when you find time :)

    http://kitchenista-welcometomykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help.
    Order paneer paratha online

    ReplyDelete